Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Karma had her 4 month appointment today,

She is doing well.. still small (weight wise) for her age. only 11 pounds. (feels heavier on my shoulder though :) )
but she was only 5 lbs 11 oz at birth so so far its going just fine in that area...
but apparently she is tall for her age.. 65 cm.
So, as far as the weight goes she is in the 25 percentile.. while in the height thing she is in the 75 percentile..
lol
Dr Botha (our family doc.)said looks like she is gonna be tall and slim.
lol.. just what i pictured her to be, taller than me, slender naturally, and blue eyed like i wanted to be.. :) little booger.
tall skinny blondish and blue eyed! and here is mommy, only 5'6" DARK brunette, hazel(shitbrown) eyes... and not totally skinny naturally. (most of the women in my family are on the larger side including me)
so, not sure where she is getting the height thing from(as not many in either side of the family are tall) and of course she got her colouring from her daddy.
lucky little booger, i hope she puts it to good use when she is older... (if you got it flaunt it i figure)

4 comments:

Ellabean said...

Man, I miss the days when I could rock Ella to sleep without my arm falling asleep and my back cramping up. At 4 months, 2 weeks, she weighed in at 15lb 11oz. She was 8lb 15oz at birth and early too (which I'm thankful for) by 5 days. When we come up to DC, we should introduce the babies!

Tammy said...

She sounds like she is doing fine. I cant post to your other blog for some reason right now. Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and that everything you are questioning I think is normal and no need to feel guilty!!!!

andrea said...

we definately should introduce them !! Nice when they know people their own age :)

andrea said...

Thanx tammy :) i sent you some pics of Karma.. :)
they will be posted on here later too :)