Saturday, January 20, 2007

Monkey had her 6 month shots.. :(

she did good though. Only screamed for a minute or so after each shot..

Only 14 lbs now though..(not like i starve her or anything) but i don't know why she has only gained just over a pound in 2 months..

last checkup she was in the 25 percentile for height and weight..

now she is just under the 25 percentile for her age(health nurse said it was still ok though) and just over the 75 percentile for height..

She said it seems to be ok since she has just grown upward instead of outward..
long and lean baby basically.
:(
:'(

my monkey isnt getting fat :(
i feel like im doing something wrong, but the nurse said it is still ok since she is growing in one way or another.. everything else is as it should be. except she never wants to sit(just straight to standing)and so she doesnt have the balance enough to sit up on her own yet..
but she is taking steps when she stands so, again, all seems to be going well.

Friggin kid seems to be making me feel like im doing something wrong at every turn lately.. lol

She bonked her head on mine today. :( :)
it was cute. she screamed of course.. but seemed to blame me for it.. she got excited when i was packing her and tried to attack my shoulder as i turned my head.. clunk!
after she screamed for a minute she watched some tv.. as soon as i said something to her she looked at me, started to pout, and then would cry again and push me away.. lol
she is my sensitive little butt :)

anyway, will stop rambling now.
The new xmas pics turned out ok.. pretty much the same poses(cause i liked them the first time around) but she smiled more for the camera..


2 comments:

Tammy said...

The pictures look great. You are not doing anything wrong-all babies grow at a different rate is all and all kids will blame you for their hurts because they dont know how to blame themselves(and really who wants to) Just wait until she pulls her hair and starts screaming continuing to pull it and getting mad at you for it. A child will try to make you feel for anything - you are doing fine!!!

Ellabean said...

Don't worry about Karma. If she seems satisfied after eating then she's eating enough. All babies grow differently. She looks happy and healthy and that's all that matters.

Whenever Ella and I have a rough day, I think to myself "she won't ever remember this first year, and everything I do, I do out of pure love, therefore, it's the right thing to do."